Pepperoni Pasta Salad. Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water. In a large bowl, combine the pasta, cheese, cucumber, tomato, onions and pepperoni. Add salad dressing and toss to coat.
Cold Pasta Salad with Pepperoni is perfect for a large crowd, potlucks, and summer BBQ's! Cold Pasta Salads are my go-to dish for potlucks because it seems like everyone loves them and you can make them ahead of time! GREAT for a cookout or potluck dinner! You can have Pepperoni Pasta Salad using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pepperoni Pasta Salad
- You need 2 cup of tricolor spiral pasta.
- Prepare 1 cup of diced string cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup of mini peperoni.
- Prepare 1 can of small sliced black olives.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Light Zesty Kraft Italian Salad Dressing.
This salad needs to marinate for the flavors to blend. The pepperoni gives a good 'zing' to this recipe. This pasta salad, made with Provolone, salami, pepperoni, bell peppers, and black olives tossed with fusili pasta and Italian salad dressing, is very easy to make. Pepperoni Pasta Salad the PERFECT Pot Luck Salad and let me tell you WHY!
Pepperoni Pasta Salad step by step
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water..
- In a large bowl, combine and stir the pasta (HAS TO BE COLD), cheese, pepperoni, black olives and dressing..
- Refrigerate until serving.
This Tri Color Pasta Salad with Italian Dressing is a keeper recipe. The bite size pepperoni with mini mozzarella pearls are truly a favorite. Italian Pasta Salad with Pepperoni From the very first bite, young and old alike will savor this salad from Evelyn Harrington of Glens Falls, New York—and then come back for more! "Feel free to prepare it in advance," Evelyn advises. A delicious dish that you can make ahead of time. Pasta, mushrooms, tomatoes, peppers, feta, spring onions, olives and pepperoni are tossed together with a herbed vinaigrette.