Pork rinds coated chicken fingers and shrimp – this is recipe you’re looking for? Please look at the menu list to choose the recipe and beverage you want to try. Crushed pork rinds make a wonderfully flavorful coating for chicken tenders. The chicken strips come out crispy, juicy and delicious. The main advantage of coating chicken tenders with crushed pork rinds is that the pork rinds themselves are very flavorful – more so than breadcrumbs. Pork rinds as chicken strip breading is definitely one of those "who thinks these things up?!?" scenarios—kind of like the person who decided to Anyway, I encourage you to give these a try!
Chunks of chicken coated in a pork rind dust and then fried until golden brown! These pork rind Keto chicken nuggets are crunchy, smoky, juicy, and One thing they do like are these pork rind chicken nuggets. My oldest likes them dipped in Primal Kitchen Foods Ranch, and my youngest just likes. You can easy and quick cooking Pork rinds coated chicken fingers and shrimp using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. then how you to prepare it.
Ingredients that must be prepared for Pork rinds coated chicken fingers and shrimp :
- You need 2 of boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut in strips.
- It’s 10 of shrimp, peeled.
- make ready 1/3 C of buttermilk.
- Prepare 1/4 C of hot sauce (less optional).
- make ready 1/2 tsp of salt, plus more if needed.
- make ready 1/2 tsp of pepper, plus more if needed.
- It’s 1 (3 oz) of bag pork rinds, crushed.
- It’s 2 of eggs beaten.
- Set 1 of avocado, pitted and peeled.
- You need 1/4 C of mayonnaise.
- make ready 2 T of fresh dill, minced.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic, pressed.
- make ready 1 of whole lime, juiced.
- It’s of Avocado oil, for frying.
I show how to cook a Keto friendly dish of chicken fingers using pork rinds. This works for Keto, Gluten Free, Low Carb, and Atkins Diet. Pork rinds are a great keto snack because they contain lots of fats and no carbs. You will want to make sure your pork rinds come from clean sources.
Pork rinds coated chicken fingers and shrimp step by step
- Put the chicken strips into a plastic bag with the buttermilk, hot sauce, and S&P. Smush in the bag to coat all the meat. Put shrimp in a separate bag with same sauce..
- Crush pork rinds into fine crumbs and put in a shallow dish. Beat the eggs in a separate shallow bowl..
- Coat the chicken and shrimp in a layer of crumbs, quickly dunk in the egg, then coat again in the crumbs. Lay them on a sheet pan. Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat..
- Fry the chicken and shrimp in batches about 2 1/2 minutes a side, watching they don't get over browned (lower heat slightly if necessary). Drain them on a cooling rack. Serve with ketchup, ranch or the avocado dip with this recipe..
- Avocado dip: In a food processor, mix the avocado, mayonnaise, dill, garlic and lime juice until smooth. Chill and serve with the chicken and shrimp. Delicious!.
Make sure your pork rinds do not have added sugars, chemicals, or vegetable oils in them. Pork rinds can be a great keto breading for chicken. Pork rinds are the skin of a pig that is either fried or roasted in pork fat and served as a snack. Pork Rinds Are Healthier Than Carb-Heavy Snacks. Be careful not to fall for the marketing ploys of Crispy Buffalo Chicken Fingers – This recipe by Stupid Easy Paleo is a great substitute for your chicken.