Sausage Tortellini Soup.
You can have Sausage Tortellini Soup using 16 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sausage Tortellini Soup
- It’s of italian sausage (5 links) – spicy optional.
- It’s of medium yellow onions, chopped.
- You need of garlic, minced.
- It’s of celery, chopped.
- Prepare of carrots, chopped.
- You need of vegetable broth.
- Prepare of can of crushed tomatoes.
- You need of zucchinis, quartered and slices.
- It’s of yellow squash, quartered and sliced.
- Prepare of mushrooms, sliced.
- Prepare of medium fresh vine tomatoes, chopped.
- You need of fresh spinach, roughly chopped.
- You need of fresh basil, sliced.
- You need of -lb fresh tortellini.
- It’s of Salt and pepper, optional.
- You need of Red pepper flake, optional.
Sausage Tortellini Soup step by step
- In a large stock pot, take italian sausage out of the casing, cut and "ball" into bite size pieces and brown the sausage. Add onion and garlic, cook until softened. Add celery and carrots, cook for about 10 minutes on medium-high..
- Add the broth, crushed tomatoes, fresh tomatoes, and basil. Bring to a simmer. Add in zucchini, yellow squash, and mushrooms. At this stage also add the spinach but don't stir in, place on top. Bring to simmer. Add tortellini on top, and follow cooking directions on package..
- Eat it up!.