Low-Carb Gratin with Okara.
You can have Low-Carb Gratin with Okara using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Low-Carb Gratin with Okara
- Prepare of [For the white sauce]:.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Okara powder.
- You need 200 ml of Milk (or soy milk).
- You need 30 grams of Butter.
- You need 2 slice of Processed cheese (melting type).
- You need 15 ml of Heavy cream (optional).
- You need 1 of Salt and pepper.
- You need 1 of Soup stock granules.
- You need of Cheese (to add on top).
- Prepare 1 of Mayonnaise.
Low-Carb Gratin with Okara instructions
- Coat a frying pan with mayonnaise, fry the ingredients of your choice, and set them aside on a plate..
- Melt the butter in the frying pan from Step 1. Make sure not to let it burn..
- Once the butter has melted, gradually add the okara powder little by little, mixing well to prevent lumps from forming. Be careful not to let it burn..
- When the okara powder becomes smooth, gradually add the milk (or soy milk) little by little, mixing well to make it even smoother..
- Break up the cheese and add to the sauce from Step 4, and mix well until it completely melts and blends in. Season with salt, pepper, and soup stock granules..
- Add the ingredients from Step 1 to the frying pan, and thoroughly combine with the white sauce..
- Transfer to a heat-resistant dish, swirl in the heavy cream, add cheese on top, and bake in a toaster oven for about 5 minutes..
- Sprinkle with panko and dried parsley before baking for a more colorful result..
- You can make a stew with this white sauce. Use different ingredients to create your own recipes using this sauce..