Cold Pasta Salad. Fill a large pot with lightly salted water and bring to a rolling boil over high heat. Once the water is boiling, stir in the rotini, and return to a boil. This pleasing pasta salad is like eating a BLT in a bowl.
Taste of Home has the best cold pasta salad recipes from real cooks like you, featuring reviews, ratings, how-to videos and tips. Confetti Macaroni Salad The bits of bright red and green in this easy macaroni salad remind me of fun confetti. If you whip up a big batch of pasta ahead of time,. You can have Cold Pasta Salad using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cold Pasta Salad
- It’s 1/2 cup of wheat penne pasta.
- It’s as required of Water.
- You need 1/4 cup of sliced yellow bell pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sliced red bell pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sliced green capsicum.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of tomato chilli sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of mustard sauce.
- You need 1/2 tsp of oregano.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of chilli flakes.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of lemon juice.
The veggies match the colors in the tri-colored pasta. And the dressing is real zesty and spicy. So when all three – pasta, veggies and dressing – come together, you have a festive, tasty and beautiful salad for six. Get the best ideas for top pasta salad recipes with fresh vegetables for summer parties, potlucks and barbecues from Food Network.
Cold Pasta Salad step by step
- Soak raw pasta in enough water for 3 – 4 hours..
- After 3 – 4 hours, remove the soaked pasta..
- Now in a micro safe bowl put pasta with little water and salt, micro it for 3 – 4 minutes, but do it 1 minute at a time, the pasta is ready after cooked in micro, let it cool down completely..
- Now take the sliced tri colour bell peppers..
- For salad dressing combine together tomato chilli sauce, mustard sauce, oregano, chilli flakes and lemon juice, whisk them nicely..
- Now add the ready pasta, tri colour bell peppers and salad dressing in a mixing bowl, mix well, but gently..
- Take it out in a serving bowl and serve chilled..
Toss with your favorite Italian-style salad dressing and chill to let the flavors blossom before serving. Shrimp, Lemon & Gemelli Party Pasta Salad Recipe Dill, mustard, and capers are just a few of the flavors that spice up this easy to make pasta salad. And watch it be the first bowl to go empty. They're packed with a colorful mix of veggies, homemade dressings. An easy and delicious cold pasta salad tastes like an Italian antipasto platter, with cheese tortellini, olives, pepperoni, mozzarella cheese, and marinated artichoke hearts.