Italian low fat cold pasta Salad. Lemon, oregano and feta add zing to broccoli rabe tossed with whole-wheat orzo in this low-calorie pasta salad. Mexican Pasta Salad with Creamy Avocado Everyone will love this Mexican-inspired pasta salad recipe. We lighten up the creamy dressing with avocado for a healthier version of a picnic.
It has some great Italian flavors, and is delicious and filling. How to Make Low Carb Pasta Salad. This Italian Antipasto salad has no pasta which makes it low carb! You can have Italian low fat cold pasta Salad using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Italian low fat cold pasta Salad
- You need 100 gm of pasta.
- You need 2 cup of thick yogurt.
- You need 1/4 cup of chopped vegetables cucumber and tomato.
- It’s 1/4 of desirable chopped fresh fruits.
- Prepare 1/4 of dried fruits figs,kiwi,guava.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of raisins.
- It’s to taste of Black salt.
- Prepare to taste of black pepper.
- You need to taste of oregano.
- Prepare to taste of Sugar powder.
Its filled with yummy veggies, pepperoni, and mozzarella. It's creamy, salty, crunchy, and delicious! Its going to be one of your favorite healthy recipes! There are times that a gal just needs a salad.
Italian low fat cold pasta Salad instructions
- Boil pasta,strain and run through cold water so that it doesn’t stick.Keep chilled until use..
- In a mixing bowl whisk the yogurt,Add salt,pepper,oregano and sugar..
- Add chopped fresh fruits,dried fruits,vegetables and raisins..
- Add boiled pasta,mix well.Keep in fridge until chilled..
- Garnish with chopped fresh fruits,dried fruits.Serve chiied..
KWIM? (Know what I mean?) However, sometimes a simple salad is just not enough. This low carb Italian Antipasto Salad is great for lunch or dinner, is easy to make, and is loaded with flavor. Let's take a quick peek at how to make it. How To Make Antipasto Salad About BBC Good Food. We are the UK's number one food brand.