Salad-Style Chilled Peach Pasta. Great recipe for Salad-Style Chilled Peach Pasta. This recipe was based on a dish that was taught to me by a chef in a wine restaurant in Tokyo. I made it a few times to make my own variation. -The warmth of your hands helps to blend the dressing into the spaghetti. -Adjust the amount of ponzu.
Remove half of the dressing; set aside. Add pasta, chopped peaches, arugula, and blueberries to bowl; toss to coat. Rinse pasta thoroughly in cold water several times to chill, and drain well. You can have Salad-Style Chilled Peach Pasta using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Salad-Style Chilled Peach Pasta
- You need 400 grams of Spaghetti (1.6 mm).
- It’s 2 of Peaches.
- Prepare of For the dressing:.
- It’s 6 tbsp of ☆ Olive oil.
- It’s 3 tbsp of ☆ Apple cider vinegar.
- It’s 2 tsp of ☆ Ponzu.
- It’s 1 dash of ☆ Mustard.
- You need 1 of ☆ Salt and black pepper.
- It’s of For garnish:.
- It’s 1 bunch of Mint leaves.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Parmigiano Reggiano, finely chopped.
- It’s 1 of Salt and black pepper.
Stir chicken, onions, peaches, walnuts, and basil into cooked pasta. Add to pasta; toss to coat. During the warmer months, the last thing you want to do is turn on your oven to make lunch or dinner. With these cold pasta salad recipes, use a little heat once, and enjoy it for days without turning on the oven!.
Salad-Style Chilled Peach Pasta instructions
- Mix the ☆ ingredients to make the dressing..
- Leaving some mint leaves aside for garnish, finely chop the rest. Also finely chop the Parmigiano Reggiano (cheese)..
- Cook the spaghetti for 30% longer than instructed on the package. For example, cook for 12 minutes if it calls for 9 minutes..
- Drain the spaghetti well, rinse under cold water to firm them up. Using your hands, mix the spaghetti with the dressing from Step 1..
- Peel the peaches and chop them up into bite-sized pieces..
- Dish up the pasta. Top with mint leaves and Parmigiano Reggiano, and season with salt and pepper. Place the peaches from Step 5 and the mint leaf on top to finish..
Here you'll find some that make the perfect dinner or even a side dish to bring to a party! In a large bowl, combine the peaches, chicken, cucumber and onion; set aside. In a blender, combine the vinegar, lemon juice, sugar, mint, salt and pepper; cover and process until smooth. Drizzle over chicken mixture; toss to coat. Use a slotted spoon to serve on lettuce-lined plates.