Cold Pasta Salad. Fill a large pot with lightly salted water and bring to a rolling boil over high heat. Once the water is boiling, stir in the rotini, and return to a boil. This pleasing pasta salad is like eating a BLT in a bowl.
Taste of Home has the best cold pasta salad recipes from real cooks like you, featuring reviews, ratings, how-to videos and tips. Confetti Macaroni Salad The bits of bright red and green in this easy macaroni salad remind me of fun confetti. If you whip up a big batch of pasta ahead of time,. You can have Cold Pasta Salad using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cold Pasta Salad
- Prepare 1 cup of pasta.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of corn, charred.
- It’s 1/4 cup of bellpepper, finely chopped.
- You need 1/4 cup of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of carrot, junneline.
- Prepare of Dressing :.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1 tbsp of white vinegar.
- It’s 1 of garlic clove, minced.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of water.
- You need 1/4 tsp of parsley.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of oregano.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of honey.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
The veggies match the colors in the tri-colored pasta. And the dressing is real zesty and spicy. So when all three – pasta, veggies and dressing – come together, you have a festive, tasty and beautiful salad for six. Get the best ideas for top pasta salad recipes with fresh vegetables for summer parties, potlucks and barbecues from Food Network.
Cold Pasta Salad step by step
- Boil the pasta as per the instructions on the packet and keep it aside to let it cool..
- Chop the veggies as directed above..
- To a bowl, add all the ingredients under dressing and mix well to prepare the dressing for this salad..
- Before mixing everything together, make sure all the ingredients are at room temperature..
- Now mix the pasta and the mayonnaise dressing using spatula..
- Keep it in refrigerator for an hour and serve cold..
Toss with your favorite Italian-style salad dressing and chill to let the flavors blossom before serving. Shrimp, Lemon & Gemelli Party Pasta Salad Recipe Dill, mustard, and capers are just a few of the flavors that spice up this easy to make pasta salad. And watch it be the first bowl to go empty. They're packed with a colorful mix of veggies, homemade dressings. An easy and delicious cold pasta salad tastes like an Italian antipasto platter, with cheese tortellini, olives, pepperoni, mozzarella cheese, and marinated artichoke hearts.