Low Carb Zucchini Noodles and Spaghetti Sauce. Check Out Zucchini Pasta Noodles On eBay. Fill Your Cart With Color Today! This low-carb salad would make for an easy, healthy lunch to bring to work.
This recipe for Zucchini Noodles with Meatballs and Tomato Sauce is a healthier low carb / keto-friendly twist on the classic comfort dish Spaghetti with Meatballs. Zucchini Noodles – Just Like Pasta! We love our Paderno Pro Spiralizer. You can have Low Carb Zucchini Noodles and Spaghetti Sauce using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Low Carb Zucchini Noodles and Spaghetti Sauce
- Prepare 1 of Zucchini.
- Prepare of Beef mince.
- It’s 1 of red pepper.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- You need 1 of garlic clove.
- It’s Splash of Worcestershire Sauce.
- You need of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- Prepare of Mixed Herbs.
- Prepare of Tomatoes.
- You need of Tomato Purée.
We make everything from delicious vegetable salads to linguine with clam sauce with the zucchini noodles. They have replaced wheat pasta in our recipes and keep us low carb. If you do not own one for your kitchen, it is time! This is grain free, primal, low carb with paleo option.
Low Carb Zucchini Noodles and Spaghetti Sauce step by step
- Diced onion and garlic and brown In a wok..
- Chop red pepper and mushroom, add this to the onion and garlic.
- Next step, add your mince, I used 750g however this does several meals. Cook until Brown. This is when you put the spaghetti in (for the boyfriend 😂).
- For the Zucchini noodles, spiralize the zucchini and add salt and pepper..
- Add boiling water to Zucchini. Boil for 1 minute. Whilst doing this add tomato sauce and purée to the meat..
- After a minute, Fry the zucchini in coconut oil until firm..
- Serve with grated cheese if you wish. Very simple dish!.
This came about from a quest to satisfy my cravings for buffalo chicken with cheesy macaroni. But this version uses low carb zucchini noodles and chicken with a creamy buffalo sauce. Grilled Chicken Cauliflower Alfredo with Zucchini Noodles Low-Carb, Keto Bolognese – easy to make, meaty, chunky and flavorful, served over zucchini noodles and topped with cheese. You can serve it with zero pasta or shirataki noodles for low carb dieters or over regular pasta if you don't follow the Keto diet. Zucchini is quickly infused in a creamy tomato sauce flavored with onion and garlic.