Easy, fun, tuna pasta salad!. Spicy Tuna Pasta Salad is an easy cold pasta salad to serve during grilling season or to bring to your next potluck. It's perfect as a make-ahead side dish or lunch. You'll love the delicious, creamy, sweet and spicy dressing!
Zucchini is one of those ingredients that's widely used in the kitchen when it comes to cold pasta salad. Tuna Antipasto Salad Bowl "When the weather gets hot, we make a big salad for supper several times a week. This part antipasto, part tuna pasta salad is my husband's favorite." – SweetBasil. You can have Easy, fun, tuna pasta salad! using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy, fun, tuna pasta salad!
- Prepare 1 of Tuna.
- It’s 1 of Pasta.
- It’s 1 of Mayonaise.
- You need 1 of bell pepper.
- It’s 1 of Good quality balsamic vinegar.
- Prepare 1 of Black pepper.
- It’s 1 of Parmasan (if you like).
Tangy Catalina Tuna Pasta Salad "A good, different kind of macaroni salad. It has sort of a Thousand Island taste. Great salad to pack in lunches." – Molly This Tuna pasta salad is an easy pasta salad recipe that is perfect for summer. Made with rotini noodles, tuna fish, peas, Mayonnaise, salt, pepper and paprika for a pasta salad the whole family will love!
Easy, fun, tuna pasta salad! step by step
- Prepare tuna, mayo and sweetcorn mixture and add black pepper to flavour..
- Cut up bell pepper into chunks and add into tuna mixture.
- Boil desired amount of chosen pasta..
- Once boiled swill with cold water and drain..
- Mix tuna mixture with pasta in large bowl..
- Serve with parmasan cheese if desired..
- Tip : drissle balsamic for a more dynamic taste.
Tuna Pasta Salad is a tasty side dish for summer! Rotini, veggies, and tuna are tossed in a creamy homemade dressing made of mayo, sour cream, and spices! This old fashioned recipe is traditionally served chilled which means you can make in a couple of days in advance, so it's perfect for summer potlucks! In a large bowl add chopped onion and celery, peas, cooked pasta, and drained tuna. In a separate bowl, mix the mayo and Greek yogurt.