Asian Pasta Salad Made Easy!!. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Shanghai Noodle Salad "Tasty and quick Asian noodle salad. That says it all!" – Cathy Myers.
If you are looking for a lunch prep idea, this Easy Asian Pasta Salad is for you. Make it once and enjoy this delicious lunch all week long! The combination of fresh ingredients will make your belly rumble! You can have Asian Pasta Salad Made Easy!! using 3 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Asian Pasta Salad Made Easy!!
- You need 2 of bags of Hanover brand rotini, green bean,carrot and red pepper mix(pictured).
- It’s 1 cup of Kraft lite Asian Toasted Sesame dressing.
- You need 1 of Additional add ins: Edamame, sliced almonds, grilled chicken, oriental noodles, diced cucumbers, mandarin oranges.
Think about mouthwatering Pad Thai Noodles paired with fresh broccoli slaw, green onions and bell peppers. Asian Pasta Salad Tender pasta, flavorful rotisserie chicken, crunchy peppers, fresh herbs, sweet mandarins, and a mouthwatering dressing makes this the ultimate pasta salad. This is the perfect salad recipe to have on hand because it is easy to make, prep is so fast, and it is a crowd pleasing favorite. Great for picnics, potlucks, and easy dinners!!
Asian Pasta Salad Made Easy!! instructions
- Cook frozen bagged Hanover blend according to preference on package. Run cold water through when done, drain well and immediately toss with dressing..
- Add any additional add ins you prefer. I gave some examples. We made this pasta salad into a meal and added diced cooked chicken, some mandarin oranges and oriental noodles. Make it your own!!.
Drain, rinse pasta with cold water and let drain again. Whisk together or cover tightly and shake vigorously. Pour mixture over pasta and toss gently. Asian Noodle Salad is an easy oriental pasta salad filled with fresh vegetables and tossed in a sesame soy dressing. Asian Pasta salad is a perfect side dish for outdoor entertaining or can star as a light main course.