Easy peasy leftovers pasta salad. Italian Pasta Salad: Serve cold or hot, this Italian pasta salad is the perfect side dish,and can be served with Chicken Cordon Bleu, and can be topped with grilled chicken for a complete meal. This is an easy pasta salad recipe perfect to make on a busy weeknight, or to take to a summer party. An easy, yet very yummy pasta salad.
Here is how you achieve that. Ingredients of Easy peasy leftovers pasta salad. The pasta salad may not be the most outstanding item in a buffet spread, but you can be quite sure that it's going to be among the most popular. You can have Easy peasy leftovers pasta salad using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy peasy leftovers pasta salad
- It’s of salad.
- You need 4 cup of cooked bow tie pasta.
- Prepare 3 cup of fresh broccoli florets.
- It’s 2 cup of leftover chicken, cut into small cubes, you can be very versatile here by using leftover turkey or ham..
- You need 1 cup of roasted cherry tomatoes, recipe is in my profile..
- It’s 2 slice of cooked bacon, crumbled.
- It’s 1/2 cup of mozzerella cheese cut into cubes.
- You need 1/2 cup of Italian dressing, store bought or home made.
This makes the crowd-pleaser a safe bet to bring along for the next potluck dinner you're going for or the dinner you're hosting. Easy to prepare, and doesn't even have to… This Leftover Chicken, Avocado and Mozzarella Salad is an easy way to use up a small amount of leftover roast chicken. The inspiration for this dish comes from the traditional Italian "caprese" salad of mozzarella, tomato and basil. I've added chicken and avocado and swapped fresh tomatoes for sun-dried ones to create a salad that is super tasty, yet quick and simple to make.
Easy peasy leftovers pasta salad instructions
- In a large bowl mix all ingredients together. Transfer to a serving dish and simply enjoy!.
- Recipe by taylor68too.
Easy pasta salad is full of colorful pasta and fresh veggies. Summertime means potlucks, BBQ's, and pool parties. This Easy Pasta Salad is the best dish to bring to any one of those parties because it is so easy to put together and everyone loves it! Pour the cooked pasta into a large oven-proof dish. Pour the cheese sauce over the top and then add a layer of the cooked mince.