Colorful pasta salad. Tackle gatherings to go with a bright pasta salad. This tricolor toss-up with broccoli, tomatoes, olives and a hardworking dressing is the easiest one you could take. —Amanda Cable, Boxford, Massachusetts Colorful Spiral Pasta Salad Recipe photo by Taste of Home Delicate seashell pasta is tossed with fresh cauliflower, broccoli, red bell pepper and cottage cheese. A garnish of fresh parsley completes this colorful salad.
This easy pasta salad is great for taking to family reunions, summer parties, and anytime a potluck dish is required during the warmer months. First make the dressing & then set aside. Cook pasta according to package directions and rinse under cold water until cool. You can have Colorful pasta salad using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Colorful pasta salad
- You need 1 packages of (10.5oz) cherry tomatoes, halved.
- Prepare 1 packages of (8oz) snack cube colby jack cheese, quartered.
- It’s 1 each of (16oz) bottle of italian dressing.
- It’s 1 packages of (6oz) diced pepperonni.
- It’s 2 box of (12oz) tri-color pasta.
- You need 1 each of salt and pepper to taste.
- You need 1 of red pepper.
- You need 1 of green pepper.
Add peppers, onion, pepperoni, mushrooms, broccoli, olives, sun dried tomatoes & feta to pasta & toss. Pour dressing over all & mix well. Cook the pasta according to the package directions. Brush the corn, yellow squash, zucchini, bell pepper and scallions lightly with oil and season lightly with salt and pepper. tri color pasta – colorful pasta salad is so much more fun and when you use the tri color pasta you get green, orange and yellow. you can use plain pasta, but the tri colored pasta does have a different flavor that most know and love.
Colorful pasta salad step by step
- Boil pasta until cooked, drain and run pasta under cold water until cool. Set aside..
- Cut up red and green peppers into small pieces.
- Cut up cubed cheese. Quarter each cube..
- Cut cherry tomatoes in halves..
- Place all items in large serving bowl. Add pasta and half bottle of italian dressing. Mix together well..
- Place in refrigerator overnight and add the rest of the dressing in the morning (pasta will absorb most of the dressing).
Wow, this a pasta salad recipe! There is a lot of fresh veggies, herbs, cheese and pepperoni. If that isn't enough, the homemade dressing is amazing and the star of this pasta salad recipe. After pouring the dressing on the salad this chills in the fridge for a few hours and that's where the flavor magic happens. This makes a ton and would be great for a cookout, large gathering or potluck.