Chicken Pasta with Cucumber Salad. C hicken Pasta Salad with Cucumber and Sun-Dried Tomato – Packed with flavor, texture, and color! This Italian-inspired chicken pasta salad with cucumber, dried tomatoes and mozzarella is simple to make and super delicious. Loaded with chicken, pasta, mozzarella, and veggies this salad is tossed in a rich tomato sauce for the perfect meal.
Add the penne and cook according to the package directions; drain and rinse under cold water. To make the salad, toss the cucumber, bell pepper, onion, tomatoes, carrot, spinach, mandarin oranges, chicken, and almonds with the pasta. Pour the dressing over the salad mixture, and toss again to coat evenly. You can cook Chicken Pasta with Cucumber Salad using 19 ingredients and 27 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Pasta with Cucumber Salad
- It’s 2 each of cucumber.
- It’s 2 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1/2 packages of pasta.
- You need 4 each of boneless skinless chicken breast.
- It’s 2 tbsp of fresh dill.
- It’s 3 each of green onion.
- Prepare 2 dash of garlic salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- You need 1 dash of sage.
- You need 1 dash of onion powder.
- It’s 1 dash of celery salt.
- Prepare 1 dash of salt.
- It’s 2 dash of ground black pepper.
- It’s 2 dash of ground ginger.
- It’s 1 tbsp of sugar.
- It’s 3 can of 10 3/4 cans of cream of chicken soup.
- Prepare 2 each of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Prepare 1 of olive oil, extra virgin.
- It’s 1 of boiling water.
Kim's Summer Cucumber Pasta Salad "Very good. So refreshing on a hot summer day!" – Peggy. Simple Tasty Pasta Salad "Super good and pleases everyone!" – Jacki Schommer. Tuna, ranch dressing, and cucumbers are the stars of this easy pasta salad.
Chicken Pasta with Cucumber Salad step by step
- Cut fat off chicken.
- Dice chicken.
- Wash hands twice..
- Boil two pots of water half full.
- Add pasta to one pot.
- Add chicken to the other pot.
- Peel and slice cucumbers.
- Place cucumbers in bowl.
- Stir both pots on stove.
- Add all spices , mayo, herbs, lemon juice, sugar, salt, pepper to cucumbers.
- Slice thinly green onions.
- Add green onions to cucumbers.
- Stir til all mixed well cucumbers bowl.
- Stir pots on stove.
- Strain excess dressing from cucumbers and put bowl in fridge.
- If chicken is all white, even when a piecce is cut removed POT from burner and turn off that burner.
- When pasta is done strain it.
- Put pasta back in pot.
- Put POT back on stove.
- Add cream of chicken soup to pasta.
- Stir pasta welk.
- Drain chicken.
- Add chicken to pasta.
- Mix well.
- Cook pasta on low til it looks like just a pasta.
- Serve pasta and cucumber salad.
- Season pasta to taste! Will be bland!.
Most Made Today Pasta and beans. Following the packet instructions, cook the pasta and beans in boiling salted water until al dente. Rinse in cold water, drain, place in a bowl. Heat the oil in a non-stick frying pan. My family loves pasta salads, but usually they have too much mayonnaise or oily dressing.