Simple Macaroni Salad. A crunchy melange of red and green bell peppers, green onions and crispy celery is tossed with macaroni and dressed with a tasty blend of olive oil and mayonnaise flavored with dry soup mix. Chill to finish this festive party salad. By Samantha; Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil.
Rinse under cold water and drain. This Simple Macaroni Salad Recipe is filled with all the classic ingredients, tossed in a creamy sauce and perfect for summer potlucks and parties! If there's one thing I love about going to potlucks and parties, it's all the different types of salads available. You can cook Simple Macaroni Salad using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Simple Macaroni Salad
- Prepare 150 g of macaroni or pasta (any type).
- It’s 1 of red onion.
- Prepare 1 of carrot.
- You need 1/2 of cucumber.
- It’s 1 slice of pork brawn.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- You need 2 tbs of mayonaise.
- Prepare pinch of black pepper.
- Prepare of salt.
- Prepare 1 L of water.
Easy Macaroni Salad may seem like a silly recipe since most people tend to go to the grocery store deli and load up on sides (like Pea Salad and Crab Salad too!) in preparation for big parties. But pasta salad can be so easy it won't even be worth the grocery store trip. Macaroni salad might not be exotic or glamorous, but it sure gets invited to a lot of parties. Easy to make and endlessly customizable, homemade macaroni salad is welcome everywhere it goes—and did I mention that it gets along with just about any other dish on the menu?
Simple Macaroni Salad instructions
- Chop red onion in small pieces. Slice cucumber, carrot and pork brawn. Mix all of them and add pinch of salt and mix well. Leave them for 15 mins..
- Boil eggs for 10 mins (use boiled water)..
- Add 1 table spoon of salt to water and boil macaroni till ready (please follow instruction of the product).
- When the macaroni become ready, drain the water and mix 1 tea spoon of cooking oil so that your macaroni don't stick together..
- Sieve your vegetables to remove water comes from vegetables..
- When the eggs are ready, cool them in cold water and peel. After peeling, cut them in small pieces..
- Mix all ingredients with mayonnaise and pinch of black pepper and salt (if needed). Leave it in fridge for 15 mins to.
So, when it comes to choosing side dishes for picnics, potlucks, or even just everyday meals, don't overlook the macaroni. I left out the pimentos and it was a hit! sspillett. Cook macaroni according to package directions; drain and rinse with cold water. For dressing, in a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, pickle relish, sugar substitute, mustard, salt and pepper. Stir in macaroni, celery, green pepper and onion.