Pasta Salad. Use colorful corkscrew pasta to make a festive cold salad packed full of fresh tomatoes, bell peppers, onions, cucumbers, broccoli and mushrooms. Toss with your favorite Italian-style salad dressing and chill to let the flavors blossom before serving. The veggies match the colors in the tri-colored pasta.
Pasta salad is the perfect party food. Choose from among these popular renditions for your next picnic or potluck. For your next potluck or picnic, make a delicious and easy pasta salad. You can cook Pasta Salad using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pasta Salad
- Prepare of Pasta 400 g Cucumber 1 cup.
- It’s of cup(chopped).
- You need of Carrot 3/4 cup (chopped).
- You need of Mayonnaise 3Tbsp Cream 2Tbsp.
- It’s of Black pepper 1/4 tsp Salt 1/4 ts.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Sugar.
With so many varieties—Italian pasta salad, chicken pasta salad, and other party-ready recipes—there's no need to rely on the same recipe every time. Switch it up with our pasta salads featuring fresh veggies and flavorful herbs. The ultimate in light, convenience cooking, pasta salad is the ideal take-along for workplace lunches and weekend picnics. Remember that the pasta will plump as it cooks, and you want pasta salad to have a generous combination of pasta and vegetables in each bite.
Pasta Salad instructions
- First of all boil pasta with a little salt. Put boiled pasta aside.Let it cool..
- Make a sauce with cream & Mayonnaise. Add salt, pepper & sugar. Mix it well.
- Add pasta with the sauce & mix it well.
- Refrigerate it.Serve cold. Enjoy the recipie.
This pleasing pasta salad is like eating a BLT in a bowl. Filled with crispy bacon, chopped tomato, celery and green onion, the sensational salad is coated with a tangy mayonnaise and vinegar dressing. It's a real crowd-pleaser! —Norene Wright, Manilla, Indiana The bits of bright red and green in this easy macaroni salad remind me of fun confetti. The inspiration for the dish came from a recipe I found in a church cookbook when I was a young writer responsible for a newspaper's food section. Pasta salad with the dressing on it can be stored for later with no problems.