Sig's Pasta Salad with Courgettes and Goats Cheese. Great recipe for Sig's Pasta Salad with Courgettes and Goats Cheese. I adapted a recipe given to me and it worked out well. For the uninitiated, courgetti are simply courgettes turned into noodles or spaghetti with the help of a nifty gadget called a 'spiralizer', or just a julienne peeler.
Crumble in most of the goat's cheese, then toss to combine, adding some of the reserved pasta water if the. This courgette salad is so easy to throw together, and best of all, there's no cooking required! Yep, those courgette ribbons are served raw, tossed with sundried toms and goat's cheese, and a. You can have Sig's Pasta Salad with Courgettes and Goats Cheese using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sig's Pasta Salad with Courgettes and Goats Cheese
- It’s 500 grams of of pasta of choice, I like using tagliatelle..
- You need 4 of to 5 tablespoons of olive oil , plus a little extra for drizzling over the pasta.
- It’s 4 of small spring onions very finely chopped, include some of the stem.
- It’s 2 of to three tablespoons of best balsamic vinegar.
- It’s 3 of small courgettes (zucchini ).
- Prepare 3 of cloves of garlic, bruised and very thinly sliced.
- It’s 150 grams of creamy soft, goats cheese , I use a a camenbert type cheese.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of dried mint , though this is optional.
- Prepare 4 of large flat mushrooms , portobello optional, I just like to serve the salad on the mushrooms for extra texture.
Goat's cheese and courgette tortilla Pair courgettes with goat's cheese, and create quick and easy meat-free meals. Sometimes all you need are a few simple ingredients to make your mouth water. Cook aubergine and courgette in ratatouille, summer veg traybakes, one-pots and tarts. This is an easy and quick pantry pasta dinner recipe.
Sig's Pasta Salad with Courgettes and Goats Cheese instructions
- Boil your chosen pasta as to instructions on packet or/and if using homemade until Al dente..
- in the meantime whilst the pasta is boiling cut the courgettes/zucchini in half lengthwise and then slice them thinly into halve circles. Heat the oil in a pan..
- Add the very finely chopped onion to the pan and soften it but do not brown . Then add the courgettes and cook them for about five minutes or so , drizzle them in between with the balsamic vinegar, add the garlic and cook until the courgettes have taken on a slightly golden brown colour but still Al dente. Do not fry them..
- If you are using the mint you can stir this in now.stir and turn off the heat and set aside to cool.
- When the pasta is cooked drain in a sieve and run cold water over it so that it not carries on boiling. Drizzle with a little olive oil leave to cool.
- Heat a little oil in a pan and cook your portobello mushroom , remove from pan serve the salad over the mushrooms, one for each person, , serve and enjoy..
- Tip your pasta into a bowl and add the courgette mixture . Cut the cheese into small bits . Gently stir everything together…
A delicious creamy goat cheese and pesto sauce with no cream! Take off the heat and blitz until really smooth with a hand blender. Add the goat's cheese and basil, then blitz again. Baked goats cheese with red pepper dressing and grilled courgettes. Pesto Stuffed Lamb Chops with Courgette Pasta.