Slow cooker Potato & Smoked Sausage soup. Sour cream and cream cheese give richness to these smooth I put my slow cooker to work to fix these saucy spuds. The side dish features cubed red potatoes that are. This Slow Cooker Potato Soup recipe is easy to make in the crock-pot, and it's perfectly thick and creamy and flavorful (without.
How to Make Slow Cooker Potato Leek Soup. Saute sliced onions and leeks until tender and very lightly browned. This process takes away any raw and harsh flavors before adding to the slow cooker. You can cook Slow cooker Potato & Smoked Sausage soup using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Slow cooker Potato & Smoked Sausage soup
- Prepare of diced frozen hash browns.
- Prepare of box chicken stock.
- You need of cream of chicken soup.
- It’s of box cream cheese.
- It’s of Cheddar cheese (optional).
- You need of Salt, pepper, Sage, basil.
- Prepare of smoked sausage kielbasa.
Line a slow cooker with foil and spray with cooking spray. Lightly grease the slow cooker insert with butter or cooking spray. Stir in chicken stock, onion, garlic, thyme, butter and Using a potato masher, mash potatoes until desired consistency is reached. Stir in cheese, sour cream and.
Slow cooker Potato & Smoked Sausage soup instructions
- Slice sausage into coins and cut the coins in half.
- In a sauté pan cook the sausage until heated and brown and set aside.
- In the slow cooker mix together everything EXCEPT cream cheese and cheddar cheese.
- Allow to cook on low for 7-8hrs or on high 3-4hrs..
- Periodically season to taste as desired.
- One hour before serving cut the cream cheese into cubes and add to the soup.
- Mix to make sure all cream cheese has melted.
- Serve topped with cheddar cheese and enjoy!! ❤️.
Add the potatoes, onions, chicken broth, salt and pepper to the slow cooker. In a saucepan, combine the butter, flour, heavy cream and sour cream. This slow cooker potato soup is rich and hearty, plus the slow cooker does all the work! Slow Cooker Ham and Potato Soup that's creamy, full of vegetables and chunks of ham, finished off with milk and sour cream for a easy and delicious hearty soup. Lift potatoes out of the slow cooker on to a plate or board using a large spoon and carefully unwrap.