Lamb, Apricot and Sweet Potato Tagine – this is recipe you’re looking for? Please look at the menu list to choose the recipe and beverage you want to try.
You can easy and quick cooking Lamb, Apricot and Sweet Potato Tagine using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. after that how you to cook that.
Ingredients that must be prepared for Lamb, Apricot and Sweet Potato Tagine :
- Set 1 of large onion diced.
- You need 3 cloves of garlic diced.
- make ready 2 tablespoon of olive oil.
- You need 2 tablespoon of Ras El Hanout paste.
- You need 1 tsp of ground coriander.
- You need 700 g of diced lamb.
- It’s 4 of sweet potato peeled and diced.
- Set 200 g of soft dried apricot.
- It’s 400 g of chopped tomato.
- You need 500 ml of lamb stock.
- make ready of Zest lemon.
- make ready of Chopped coriander.
- You need of Seasoning.
- You need of Cous cous.
- Set of Natural yoghurt.
Lamb, Apricot and Sweet Potato Tagine preparation
- Heat oil and add onion until softened then add garlic and spices.
- Add lamb, sweet potato, chopped tomato, stock, seasoning and bring to boil and transfer to oven for 1 hour covered.
- Stir, Add chick peas and return to oven for 45mins uncovered.
- Add lemon zest, chopped coriander and serve with Cous Cous and natural yoghurt.