My Mom's Summer Pasta Salad. It's my go-to potluck dish for summer get togethers and a perfect side dish for any BBQ. In our Italian home, pasta has always been such a comfort food. And this is the best way to enjoy it in the summertime.
This easy summer pasta salad with Milo's Famous Sweet Tea vinaigrette is one of my favorites that gives me the opportunity to throw in all of my favorite in-season vegetables and herbs for a quick and simple recipe everyone will love. Summer Pasta Salad with Dijon Vinaigrette. I love a good pasta salad. You can cook My Mom's Summer Pasta Salad using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of My Mom's Summer Pasta Salad
- It’s 1/2 box of Rotini noodles, (I used tri-colored) cooked as instructed on box. Do not overcook!.
- It’s 1 cup of Chopped tomato.
- You need 1 cup of Sliced green olives.
- Prepare 1 cup of Sliced black olives.
- You need 1 cup of Diced celery.
- It’s 3/4 cup of Chopped onion (more or less, as desired) If you prefer, you can leave it out..
- Prepare 1 cup of Your favorite Italian dressing.*** Add more if desired!.
- You need 2 of Packets of Splenda or 4 tsp. sugar.
- Prepare 1 of Fresh ground black pepper to taste!.
I like mine light, with no mayonnaise and lots of raw, crunchy vegetables for texture and color. The only thing cooked here is the pasta. This pasta salad is very portable and can sit out all afternoon and be absolutely fine to eat, hours later. This summer pasta salad recipe is perfect with cherry tomatoes and a hint of tangy ranch.
My Mom's Summer Pasta Salad step by step
- Boil your noodles as directed on box. Do not overcook! Drain..
- Add veggies to pasta in large bowl..
- Add Italian dressing and Splenda or sugar and ground pepper..
- Mix well, chill and enjoy!.
- Add more dressing the next day as needed, if put in the fridge overnight!.
My Mom's Recipe Box – Pasta Salad My Mom's Recipe Box. Unsubscribe from My Mom's Recipe Box? These summer pasta salad recipes are perfect for potlucks, barbecues and more. Pasta salad is always a crowd favorite. There are so many options and these recipes easily feed a crowd.