Macaroni Salad with Tunafish #America. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Tuna pasta salad made with lots of tuna fish, shell pasta, celery, onions, and spices. This southern tuna macaroni salad is the perfect side dish for any occasion!
I love this when the weather is warm. Tuna Antipasto Salad Bowl "When the weather gets hot, we make a big salad for supper several times a week. This part antipasto, part tuna pasta salad is my husband's favorite. You can cook Macaroni Salad with Tunafish #America using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Macaroni Salad with Tunafish #America
- You need 2 cups of uncooked macaroni pasta.
- You need 1 of small Green Pepper.
- You need 1 of small Red Pepper.
- It’s 1/2-1 of small Onion.
- It’s of Seasonings (see below).
- It’s of Mayonnaise for consistency.
- Prepare of Seasonings.
- It’s of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- You need of Celery salt.
- It’s of Dill Weed (optional).
- You need 1 can of tuna drained.
This Classic Tuna Macaroni Salad is an easy-to-prepare side dish perfect with sandwiches. A quick summer salad recipe for picnics! Classic Tuna Macaroni Salad Recipe The summer seems to quickly be coming to a close. I'm spending the week planning the school year for the kids.
Macaroni Salad with Tunafish #America step by step
- Cook pasta according to package directions. About 8 min.
- Meanwhile, dice peppers and onions (I also recommend 2 radishes diced). Set aside..
- When pasta is cooked drain and rinse with cold water. Drain well and put into a large bowl..
- Add vegetables and seasoning and tuna.
- Add enough mayonnaise for desired consistency.
- Chill at least an hour for tasty results.
It's a simple summer salad that is perfect for picnics, barbecues, family reunions, and more. Classic Tuna Macaroni Salad recipe has flaked albacore tuna, crisp celery, red onion, sweet relish and hard boiled eggs tossed with cooked macaroni, mayo, salt and pepper. Another recipe for your cookout menu! Tuna Macaroni Salad is a classic potluck recipe and is so easy to throw together. It is creamy and delicious with lots of hard-boiled egg, peas, celery, onion, and sweet pickle relish.